Trading Psychology: 5 Approaches to Leverage The Psychology of Trading To get more Profit http://rightmindtrader.com/pk-worksheet- ‘5 Easy Trading Psychology Methods to Overcome Your #1 Profit Killer’
Hi, I’m Les Meehan Internationally known trading psychology expert and author plus this video tutorial, you’re gonna discover 5 powerful daily ways of prepare yourself to overcome trading anxiety and stress, your #1 Profit Killer, in order to start every new trading session together with your trading psychology tuned-up for trading profit success.
Listed here are my top 5 strategies for preparing your mind for calmer and much more confident trading:
1. Be clear by what is causing your stress and trading anxiety. Your imagination often exaggerates everything you perceive as threatening this also increases your stress and trading anxiety, so take a step back and get a sensible view of what is really causing your negative emotional reactions.
2. Identify where your trading anxiety comes from. Irrational trading anxiety is usually formed as a result of past experiences for instance previous trading losses, so reflect on exactly where your stress and trading anxiety comes from order to determine if it still has relevance within your trading or whether it becomes an emotional hangover that is now not required.
3. Take a ‘big picture’ perspective of the real consequences of losing (not the imagined ones). Again, your imagination can go wild creating in your mind totally unrealistic ‘what if’ consequences of going for a trading loss which might be more fantasy than likely. Really challenge this ‘what if’ negative consequences thinking and ground yourself only in what can really happen.
4. Be aware of the first physiological warning signs of your stress and trading anxiety. Stress and trading anxiety are emotions with physical symptoms so you feel them inside you in some way or another. These physical symptoms may very definite starting sensation and you can become aware of that initial sensation when you are mindful of your body’s reaction when you sense you are entering an issue you know causes you stress and trading anxiety. Once you’ve identified this starting sensation you will soon take action to eliminate it before it requires control of your trading mind.
5. Use powerful deep-mind processes to remove the negative emotions. I don’t have enough time here to teach everyone I know about the deep-mind methods for eliminating unhelpful emotions but to get started let me share just one single powerful technique along. As discussed earlier, negative feelings is increased as a result of what you think about so a straightforward way to stop that is to break your anxiety thinking pattern by working with past evidence that what you will be imagining simply isn’t true. In order to do this, when you find yourself considering future losses, produce a conscious effort instead to recall in your thoughts the times when what happened next wasn’t as bad while you had imagined.
When you apply each of these strategies on a regular basis, you are preparing proper effort into view any subsequent trading losses in a more logical instead of emotional way, to help you then make profit enhancing decisions instead of ‘Profit Killer’ anxiety based loss aversion decisions.
Make these strategies a habit by repeating them regularly in order to make all of your trading as anxiety free as you can and so avoid any future emotional revenge trading.
So, do you wish to trade with more trading confidence and much less stress and trading anxiety to help you achieve bigger profits?
Everything you should do is click below & enter your name and email getting FREE instant access to the worksheet and get started immediately.